Graphics driver updated for OS X Mountain Lion 10.8.5 (build 12F2518)
Contains performance improvements and bug fixes for a wide range of applications.
Includes NVIDIA Driver Manager preference pane."
As of April 14th post date page lists older Cuda 5.5.28 version but link goes to CUDA 7.0.36 for OS X that does not list 10.8.x support. As of post date, latest CUDA to list OS X 10.8.x support is CUDA 6.5.46. (Older generation GPUs are told to use CUDA 6.5.45.)
Final Cut Pro X 10.2, Motion 5.2 and Compressor 4.2 Updates
Apple Pro Video Formats (codecs) 2.0.1
Tips for SSL Certificate Problems after Security Update 2015-004
Available disk space not reported correctly after Yosemite Recovery Update
Tip for OS X Server not updating to 4.1
OWC Viper Pro Thunderbolt External SSD Premieres at NAB
NVMe SSD: An Introduction to the Standards for PCIe SSDs
HGST ships NVM Express Compliant PCIe SSDs
Apple in talks with musicians for exclusive streaming deals
Should Apple Launch an 8K iMac?
New/Updated Apple Support Articles: (partial list)
- About backups in iCloud and iTunes
- Troubleshooting problems restoring from iCloud backup
- If a droplet doesn't open in Compressor 4.2
- If photos or video files are missing or checkered in a Motion project
- If you can't burn a Blu-ray disc in Final Cut Pro X, Motion, or Compressor
- If clients can't connect using LDAP after upgrading your server to OS X v10.10.3
- How Power Nap works on your Mac (with list of macs that support it)
- If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch doesn't respond or doesn't turn on
- Tip for Mac unexpectedly restarts and shuts down after OS X v10.10.3 update
- Fix flashing question mark after installing 'OS X Yosemite Recovery Update 1.0.'