GarageBand for macOS version 10.3.2 released.
- Fixed hangs when opening the Sound Library, the Note Pad, the Loop Browser, or the Media Browser when the Smart Controls are open. Also see release notes for changes related to Sound Library, Learn to Play, and these General improvements:
- GarageBand now supports drag and drop from Voice Memos.
- The Smart Controls Inspector now displays correctly in newly created projects.
- LCD display now immediately updates to reflect undo or redo of key signature change.
- The GarageBand window now remains visible after exiting full screen mode.
- It is now possible to position the end of song marker with greater precision.
05.80.15 Update for 2017 LG OLED TV B7P, C7P, E7P, G7P, W7P models.
(LG US Download pages, 05.80.15 update dated 12/12/2018.)
Change info from page's "Reference" link:
- To Improve intermittent no audio issue during watching Live TV.
Benchmarks of Radeon RX580 vs 7950, 5870, 5770 in Mac Pro 5,1 Tower
Last chance to buy these Classic Mac Games at feral interactive
Mac 101: Get More Done with More Memory
Apple presents the best of 2018 (apps, music, games, etc)
New Dual Drive Dock with USB-C (USB 3.1 Gen 2) 10Gb/s
I've used Apple computers my entire life. but never buying one again
Download iCloud for Windows (v7.9)
About the security content of iCloud for Windows 7.9
About the security content of iTunes 12.9.2 for Windows
Apple Support/Troubleshooting/How-To Article Updates:
- If your Mac won't turn on
- How to make and receive RTT calls on your Mac
- Get help with iOS update and restore errors
- If you see an error when you update or restore iPhone, iPad, or iPod.
- If your Apple wireless mouse, keyboard, or trackpad isn't working properly
- Find & watch movies with 4K, HDR, Dolby Vision, or Dolby Atmos
- How to manage your Apple Music subscription
- How to manage your AppleCare plan
- If you don't see your AppleCare plan on My Support
- About your support coverage and service options
- How to Transfer your AppleCare plan
- About Family purchases and payments
- Get phone support after your complimentary support ends
- Recommended settings for Wi-Fi routers and access points
- if iTunes doesn't recognize your iPhone, iPad, or iPod
- If you see an error when you update or restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod
- If you can't update or restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
- How to Restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod to factory settings