Using app-specific passwords
(Apple had sent earlier mails warning June 15th was the start of requiring app-specific pw for third party apps accessing iCloud. And despite NOT being a 'third party app', many users are reporting OS X Snow Leopard (10.6.x) Mail authentication fails. (Reported solution for older OS's that can't use 2-factor authentication for generating app-specific pw is to use Two-step verification.) My guess is the server side changes weren't tested with old OS's like Snow Leopard, so no old OS/Apple Mail versions were mentioned in the "third-party apps" advance notice.)
v04.31.00 Software Update for LG OLED UHD TV models 55/65C6P & 55/65E6P
(Change info from page's "Reference" link, which has other (LCD) models listed also.)
- "Improved no power on using RS-232C."
(Links are LG US D/L pages if update does not appear using TV update check.
Update version numbers vary by region - the above are US versions posted June 13th.)
LG changed the date on the v04.31.20 update for US 55/65B6P OLED TVs to June 15th (originally posted May 11th). They did the same thing (changing date) to v04.30.95 for US C6/E6 models back in January. (Apparently no real changes; the D/L will not reapply to previously updated TVs.) And the above v04.31.00 update for US C6/E6 models has different change note vs the KR v04.31.00 update posted months ago (that some USA owners applied back then). The KR site now has v04.90.10 firmware for C6/E6, but unknown when/if that version will be posted to US support site.
Apple Support/How-To/Troubleshooting Article Updates:
- macOS versions and builds included with Mac computers (2017 Macs added)
- How to Install memory in an iMac (added 2017 27-inch model)
- How to Identify your iMac (2017 models added)
- How to Identify your MacBook (2017 model added)
- How to Identify your MacBook Pro (2017 models added)
- How to Identify your MacBook Air (2017 model added)
- How to use the LG UltraFine 5K Display with your Mac
- Using 4K displays, 5K displays, & Ultra HD TVs with your Mac
- How to use a Mac Laptop in closed clamshell mode with external display
- How to set up your Apple wireless mouse, keyboard, and trackpad
- How to use Bluetooth keyboards with your Apple TV
- How to clean your Apple products
- Apple Web Server notifications
- About Mac Startup Tones