Mac Pixelmator version 3.8.2 (release notes)
Adds ability to align & distribute layers, plus several stability improvements & bug fixes.
- A number of related fixes improve the stability of Pixelmator.
- Find Align Objects and Distribute Objects in the Layer menu.
- Fixed occasional unexpected quit on Macs with very large font libraries.
- Automatically reposition layers in a composition relative to other layers or the boundaries of a selection using Align & Distribute.
- If Show All Tabs was activated while an overlay from any tool was active, the overlay would remain visible. Fixed.
04.10.36 Update for 2018 LG OLED TV USA B8PUA model.
(On April 27th they released a v4.10.55 update with another audio fix.)
LG US Download page, the 04.10.36 update was dated 3/23/2019.
Change info from page's "Reference" link (which includes other LCD TV models):
- Improve issue of AV Receiver "Not Supported" error when playing Dolby Atmos Content.
(Does not list macroblock noise fix that's in the C8/E8/W8 update below.)
04.10.31 Update for USA 2018 LG OLED TVs C8PUA, E8PUA, W8PUA
(On April 27th they released a v4.10.65 update with audio and 'contour noise' fix.)
LG US Download pages, the 04.10.31 update was dated 3/20/2019.
Change info from page's "Reference" link:
- To improve issue of Macro Block Noise. (* see note)
- Improved issue of AV Receiver "Not Supported" error when playing Dolby Atmos Content.
(* Macroblock flashing/chrominance overshoot 'fix' may change near-black gamma.
Some reported post update gamma change resulted in increased black crush.)