CUDA Application Support:
A CUDA driver which supports macOS High Sierra 10.13 will be available at a later date.
Because of improvements in macOS security, the Security & Privacy Preferences may open during the installation process. If it does, click "Allow" in order for the NVIDIA Graphics Driver to load, then return to the Installer and click "Restart".
New in Release 318.104.22.168.15.117:
Graphics driver updated for macOS Sierra 10.13 (17A405)
Contains performance improvements and bug fixes for a wide range of applications.
Includes NVIDIA Driver Manager preference pane.
Includes BETA support for iMac and MacBook Pro systems with NVIDIA graphics
Release Notes Archive:
This driver update is for Mac Pro 5,1 (2010), Mac Pro 4,1 (2009) & Mac Pro 3,1 (2008) users.
(Mac Pro 5,1 is also ID for 2012 model. Some 2009 Mac Pro's updated with the unofficial EFI 5,1 update. 2009 and older Mac Pros not listed as High Sierra compatible.)
BETA support is for iMac 14,2 / 14,3 (2013), iMac 13,1 / 13,2 (2012) and MacBook Pro 11,3 (2013), MacBook Pro 10,1 (2012), and MacBook Pro 9,1 (2012) users."
(Update:Video topics page has later driver download and new CUDA 9 update for macOS 10.13.)
iOS 11.0.3 release notes and security content
- Fixes audio & haptic feedback not working on some iPhone 7 & 7 Plus devices.
- Addresses issue where touch input was unresponsive on some iPhone 6s displays because they were not serviced with genuine Apple parts.
(Also saw a report this fixed a user's HDMI problem with Lightning Digital AV Adapter.)
Unigine Benchmarks with Nvidia macOS 10.13 driver and GTX-1050 Ti card
macOS High Sierra 10.13 Supplemental Update (Info and Download)
Reminder on Nvidia web drivers broken by macOS Updates/new build numbers
How to Perform a Clean Install of macOS High Sierra
macOS 101: What High Sierra Broke and How to Fix It
Safari Technology Preview 41 Release Notes
Pixelmator v3.7 adds full support for macOS High Sierra and more
F1™ 2017 for Mac released (app store, feral store and steam)
3 Paths Apple Could Take the Modular Mac Pro (Part 2)
Introducing WebKit Build Archives
Posts on High Sierra problems with Time Machine
Problems/Tips for Mac Pro 5,1 Firmware Update for High Sierra
Reminder on Radeon 7950 ROM Switch Setting (Mac EFI reqd for High Sierra)
Review of CalDigit AV Pro 2 Storage Hub (Thunderbolt 3/USB-C)
Very Detailed/Complete Review of 4K Apple TV
iOS 11.0.2 and watchOS 4.0.1 released
Netflix iOS App v9.39.0 (bug fixes)
Apple Support/Troubleshooting/How-To Article Updates:
- How to reinstall macOS
- How to download macOS High Sierra (with list of compatible macs)
- If High Sierra shows your PW instead of PW hint for encrypted APFS volume.
- About security content of macOS High Sierra 10.13 (list of fixes updated)
- How to manage your iCloud storage
- About encrypted backups in iTunes
- How to back up your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
- If iCloud Backup couldn't be completed or you can't restore
- How to contact streaming video content providers for Apple TV
- Use Continuity to connect Mac, iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, & Apple Watch
- How to Watch iTunes Extras on your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Mac, PC, or Apple TV
- About the security content of iOS 11.0.2
- About the security content of watchOS 4.0.1