MicromatDrive Scope 1.0.3 Released (use in App update check)
- Added Power Cycle Count to the Information tab.
- Fixed a application hang with certain models of Western Digital external hard drives.
- Enabled the Self-Test feature for drives which do not save their Self-Test test results.
- Updated drive manufacturer company logos.
- Updates to the Drive Scope PDF manual.
- Other improvements and enhancements.
Nvidia Graphics Driver 3126.96.36.199.15.117 for macOS 10.13 (17A405)
Why Apple won't move the Mac to ARM
macOS High Sierra Tips to Help Speed It Up
15 macOS Keyboard Shortcuts To Improve Your Productivity
Feral ending sale of Boxed (disc) Games
iOS 11.0.3 release notes (list of fixes)
Microsoft Office 2016 for Mac 15.39.0 Update
Upgrading macOS Server to High Sierra: Why You May Not Want To
Feral working on DiRT Rally for macOS High Sierra
Netflix iOS App v9.40.0 (iOS 9 or later)
Article on iOS 11 poor battery runtime (tips)
Warning that iOS Apps could imitate Apple sign-in popup
iOS Firefox v9.2 (iOS 11 compatible)
WD MAMR Breakthrough for Next-Gen HDDs
Oculus Go all-in-one VR Headset starting at $199 (2018)
Oculus Rift Core 2.0 (biggest Software Update to date)
Thunderbird 52.4.0 release notes/critical fix
Seagate BarraCuda Pro 12TB Review
Toshiba TR200 (960GB) SSD Review
WD My Book Duo 20TB Review
ADATA XPG SX950 480GB SSD Review
NETGEAR Orbi Pro WiFi System Review
Firefox 56.0.1 release notes
LG 55in E7 OLED UHD TV Review
Apple Support/Troubleshooting/How-To Article Updates:
- How to move your content to a new Mac
- How to install Windows using Boot Camp
- What to do before you sell or give away your Mac
- How to reset the System Management Controller on your Mac
- Automate and remotely access your HomeKit accessories
- Troubleshooting iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch Wi-Fi problems
- Use the Home app on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
- About privacy and Location Services in iOS 8 and later
- How to View, change, or cancel your subscriptions
- Vintage and obsolete products List updated
- Archive or make copies of the information you store in iCloud
- Transfer content from a previous device to new iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
- If you see an error when you update or restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod