CCC will now proactively warn about configurations specific to T2 Macs that will produce non-bootable results, and configurations that will lead to problems with enabling encryption or modifying Startup Security settings.
Addressed an issue in which a Mojave-running remote Macintosh would fail (inconsistently) to correctly validate the code signature of CCC's file copier, thus causing backups to the remote Mac to fail.
Apple cache files that have been found to degrade task performance are now excluded from backup tasks by default.
CCC can now distinguish between a volume that is encrypted vs. a volume that has FileVault enabled. This is a subtle difference that is only apparent on T2-based Macs. CCC will no longer ask for a password for encrypted volumes that are not FileVault protected.
The "Shut down if previously off" setting is now allowed on a non-scheduled task as long as that task is part of a scheduled group.
Improved compatibility with VeraCrypt volumes.
More info on Carbon Copy Cloner 5 (including 30 day trial) at bombich.com.
Because of improvements in macOS security, the Security & Privacy Preferences may open during the installation process. If it does, click "Allow" in order for the NVIDIA Graphics Driver to load, then return to the Installer and click "Restart".
The "Additional Information" tab on the download page has a step-by-step install guide.
(If you can't select the page's 'Accept' terms/conditions button, here's a direct download link.)
(Bill & George said they got this driver earlier via Nvidia prefs and are using it OK.)
(As of Monday AM, the download page CUDA link goes to a July update - the current CUDA download page (from Sept. 19th) is CUDA 410.130, but check for CUDA update in Nvidia prefs.)
Last chance to buy these Mac classics! (feral interactive)
- 19 Mac Games (BioShock, GRID 2, Tomb Raider: Anniversary/Underworld, more), that will be removed from catalog on or before 31st December 2018.
MicromatDrive Scope1.2.2 update (use in-app update check)
- Fixed Save as PDF functionality when in Dark Mode.
- Added additional drive manufacturer company logos.
- Updated drive model detection when only a part number is used.
- Other minor fixes and enhancements.
MicromatMachineProfilev1.3.4 update (use in-app update check*)
(* If running OS X 10.6.x, don't update. v1.3.1 & newer require OS X 10.7 or later.)
- Added Mac mini (2018) support
- Added MacBook Air (Retina, 13-inch, 2018) support
- Added 18 Watt USB-C Power Adapter identification
- Updated machine and location identification strings
- Other minor fixes and enhancements