- Fully supports Thunderbolt 3 devices with sustained throughput of over 2.5GB/s.
- Email Notification has been updated to support recent security enhancements in smtp servers. SoftRAID 5.5.6 includes support for almost all third party email servers.
- Updated Quick Start Guides for both SoftRAID and SoftRAID Lite.
- Features improved failover handling in the event of disk failure scenarios.
- Improved compatibility with 4Kn (4 KB sector) drives.
- Enhanced logging: To improve and speed-up problem diagnosis.
- Includes numerous bug fixes, details can be found in the release notes (PDF).
iTunes Remote iOS app v4.3.1 (iOS 9 or later)
- Adds support for Two-Factor Authentication when signing in for Home Sharing.
Apple Remote Desktop v3.9 (OS X 10.10.5 or later)
The Apple Remote Desktop 3.9 update improves usability, compatibility, and reliability and is recommended for all users. This update:
- Allows users to export and restore an encrypted list of computers and user credentials
- Allows admins to call attention to items on a remote screen using an assistant cursor
- Adds Touch Bar support for MacBook Pro (2016) computers
- Improves security when communicating with clients running OS X 10.10.5 or later
- Adds an optional compatibility mode for communicating with clients running any version of OS X 10.8, OS X 10.9 or OS X 10.10.4 and earlier
Youtube iOS app v12.06 (iOS 8 or later)
- In full screen swipe up to browse more videos
- Fixed uncommon issue causing app to become unresponsive after opening
- If you are on iOS 7 and previously installed the YouTube app, you can now reinstall the latest available version
Professional grade, 4-bay enclosure with dual Thunderbolt™ 2 ports and RAID-ready (including RAID5), perfect for meeting demanding workflows of users. Reliable, Versatile and Capable. Up to 40TB Capacity (RAID model). Or add your own Drives with a Thunderbay 4 Enclosure Kit.