BTW: I installed the delta OS X 10.9.5 update and it disabled the SSD TRIM mod I'd done for the Mac Mini's Intel 520 SSD. (Not tried the same mod (terminal commands) used with 10.9.4 yet to see if it still worked with 10.9.5.)
Professional grade, 4-bay enclosure with dual Thunderbolt™ 2 ports and RAID-ready (including RAID5), perfect for meeting the creative and demanding workflows of users. Reliable, Versatile and Capable. Up to 24TB Capacity, or add your own drives (hard drives or SSDs) with a Thunderbay 4 0GB 4-Bay Thunderbolt™ 2 Enclosure Kit.
MacBook Air & 4K monitors tip on disabling DP 1.2 on Dell UPxxQ monitors.
Thread on 2011 MacBook Pro Discrete Graphics Failures over 550 pages...
Apple URL to remove U2 Songs of Innocence from your iTunes library & purchases
Pre-orders for iPhone 6/6 Plus Top Four Million in First 24 Hours
Updated Apple Support/How-To Articles:
- Final Cut Pro X: How to Back up projects, events, and libraries
- Final Cut Pro X: How to Restore a library from automatic backups
- Final Cut Pro X: How to Copy or move items between libraries and hard disks
- Final Cut Pro X: How to Consolidate projects, events, and libraries
- Final Cut Pro X: How to Conform frame sizes and frame rates
- Final Cut Pro X: How to Duplicate projects and clips
- Final Cut Pro X: How to Modify a project's settings
- Final Cut Pro X: Managing libraries overview
- Final Cut Pro X: About background rendering
- Final Cut Pro X: Manage storage locations
- Final Cut Pro X: Compound clips overview
- Final Cut Pro X: Adding clips overview