MicromatMacCheck 1.0.5 update (use in-app update check)
- Fixed accidental testing of internal NTFS volumes which may cause a kernel panic.
- Minor updates to the MacCheck PDF manual.
- Other minor fixes and enhancements.
Because of improvements in macOS security, the Security & Privacy Preferences may open during the installation process. If it does, click "Allow" in order for the NVIDIA Graphics Driver to load, then return to the Installer and click "Restart".
(If you can't select the page's 'Accept' terms/conditions button, here's a direct download link.)
As of post time, CUDA 387.128 from Jan. 25th is still current.
Carbon Copy Cloner v5.0.9 Update (workaround for APFS disk image flaw)
macOS High Sierra may lose data on APFS-formatted disk images
How to Switch Between Mac Web Browsers
Issue: Error indicating an Aspyr game will "affect the performance of your Mac".
Questions on HDD and SSD Data Retention with inactivity/power off
Microsoft Office 2016 for Mac 16.10.0 Update
Mac Rise of the Tomb Raider 20 Year Celebration coming this spring
Teardown of Apple HomePod
How Apple Plans to Root Out Bugs, Revamp iPhone Software
Installing a Radeon Vega Frontier Edition in a 2010 Mac Pro
Security Updates for Adobe Acrobat and Reader
Intel Introduces New P4510 Series SSD, up to 8TB
Samsung M.2 860 EVO 2TB SSD Review
37.5in HP Z38c 21:9 Curved Display Review (IPS, 3840x1600)
Real Life OLED Burn In Test on 6 TVs (2017 models)
Apple Support/Troubleshooting/How-To Article Updates:
- How to Use the LG UltraFine 5K Display with your Mac
- How to Use the LG UltraFine 4K Display with your Mac
- Help with video issues on external displays connected to your Mac
- If you forgot passcode for iPhone/iPad/iPod touch, or device is disabled
- How to use Low Power Mode to save battery life on your iPhone
- How to AirPlay video from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
- Get help using iCloud Mail
- How to reset NVRAM on your Mac
- Mac startup key combinations