- Fully supports Thunderbolt 3 devices with sustained throughput of over 2.5GB/s.
- Email Notification has been updated to support recent security enhancements in smtp servers. SoftRAID 5.5.6 includes support for almost all third party email servers.
- Updated Quick Start Guides for both SoftRAID and SoftRAID Lite.
- Features improved failover handling in the event of disk failure scenarios.
- Improved compatibility with 4Kn (4 KB sector) drives.
- Enhanced logging: To improve and speed-up problem diagnosis.
- Includes numerous bug fixes, details can be found in the release notes (PDF).
Apple Remote Desktop v3.9 (OS X 10.10.5 or later)
The Apple Remote Desktop 3.9 update improves usability, compatibility, and reliability and is recommended for all users. This update:
- Allows users to export and restore an encrypted list of computers and user credentials
- Allows admins to call attention to items on a remote screen using an assistant cursor
- Adds Touch Bar support for MacBook Pro (2016) computers
- Improves security when communicating with clients running OS X 10.10.5 or later
- Adds an optional compatibility mode for communicating with clients running any version of OS X 10.8, OS X 10.9 or OS X 10.10.4 and earlier
(Update: On April 1st apple posted doc with Authentication fix in Remote Desktop 3.9)
Youtube iOS app v12.06 (iOS 8 or later)
- In full screen swipe up to browse more videos
- Fixed uncommon issue causing app to become unresponsive after opening
- If you are on iOS 7 and previously installed the YouTube app, you can now reinstall the latest available version
OS X GarageBand v10.1.6 (stability and security fix)
Security Updates for Adobe Flash Player, Adobe Digital Editions, Campaign
Mac Pro Commentary and Op-Ed: What Would You Want in a New Mac?
Guide to macOS Server Part 2: Serving a Small Business
Aspyr kb doc on "Can my Mac run this game?" (updated)
Report that Apple's testing a 4K/UHD Apple TV
Firefox web browser for iOS v6.1 (bugfix)
Apple Support/Troubleshooting/How-To Article Updates:
- Apple Diagnostics: Reference codes
- Troubleshooting a Mac that won't turn on
- About the security content of GarageBand 10.1.6
- How to use the LG UltraFine 5K Display with your Mac
- How to Automate and remotely access your HomeKit accessories
- Apple Web Server notifications