macOS Mojave 10.14.2
- Adds RTT (real-time text) support for Wi-Fi calling.
- Adds a menu item to News for opening a story in Safari.
- Resolves an issue that may prevent iTunes from playing media to third-party AirPlay speakers.
- Allows administrators to enable FileVault via MDM for mobile accounts & users created by MDM.
- Allows users to reset their login password at the login window when that password has expired via a password policy.
- Resolves an issue that prevents displays from working when connected to MacBook Pro models introduced in 2018, if certain third-party USB graphics devices are also connected."
Here's the article about the security content of macOS Mojave 10.14.2, Security Update 2018-003 High Sierra, and Security Update 2018-006 Sierra.
FYI on Nvidia Web Driver Updates:
(There's been no Mojave Nvidia web driver updates yet, but a reminder to 10.13.6/10.12.6 users of Nvidia's web graphics drivers.)
New OS updates or later build numbers after Security Updates typically break currently installed Nvidia web graphics drivers. I'd switch to the default Apple driver and reboot before updating, if your card is supported with the default drivers. If not, wait for a Nvidia driver update. (Some non-Mac EFI cards are not supported by default OS X drivers.)
(As usual, I'll post download pages for Nvidia updates when spotted in the news and video page.)
Last chance to buy these Mac classics! (feral interactive)
- 19 Mac Games (BioShock, GRID 2, Tomb Raider: Anniversary/Underworld, more), that will be removed from catalog on or before 31st December 2018.
MicromatDrive Scope1.2.2 update (use in-app update check)
- Fixed Save as PDF functionality when in Dark Mode.
- Added additional drive manufacturer company logos.
- Updated drive model detection when only a part number is used.
- Other minor fixes and enhancements.
MicromatMachineProfilev1.3.4 update (use in-app update check*)
(* If running OS X 10.6.x, don't update. v1.3.1 & newer require OS X 10.7 or later.)
- Added Mac mini (2018) support
- Added MacBook Air (Retina, 13-inch, 2018) support
- Added 18 Watt USB-C Power Adapter identification
- Updated machine and location identification strings
- Other minor fixes and enhancements