Several stories about Apple HomePod specs lists only Apple devices as Audio Source. (See Audio Sources and System Requirements sections on specs page. It has Bluetooth 5.0 and maybe someone can confirm after setup that you can't use it with a non-apple device.)
"So I finally got 10.13.3 to take. Instead of downloading the update, I went to the homepage of the app store and downloaded the entire High Sierra download, as if I was upgrading for the first time. I got a warning that I had High Sierra already, but I clicked install anyway. it was a 5 GB download, and it took about 40 minutes to install.
I noticed after I was done that when I went to disk utility, what once showed journaled now showed APFS (screenshot included)..."
"Our testing with public benchmarks has shown that the changes in the December 2017 updates resulted in no measurable reduction in the performance of macOS and iOS as measured by the GeekBench 4 benchmark, or in common Web browsing benchmarks such as Speedometer, JetStream, and ARES-6."
GRID Autosport for iOS v1.2.2 (Control improvements and more)
Apple Faces Meltdown & Spectre Class Action Lawsuit
Firefox 58.0 and Firefox ESR 52.6.0 release notes
SVS Subwoofer Control App v1.3.31 (iOS 8.0 or later)
Apple Support/Troubleshooting/How-To Article Updates:
- How to Archive or make copies of the information you store in iCloud
- How to Block phone numbers and contacts on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
- If your iTunes backup couldn't be completed or you can't restore from a backup
- System requirements for iCloud
- iCloud Photo Sharing FAQ
- About the security content of iCloud for Windows 7.3
- About the security content of iTunes 12.7.3 for Windows