Archive of Wednesday, June 25, 2014 News Go to Current News Page|
Mac Upgrades/Mods | CPU Upgrades | Storage | Video | Audio/HT | Apps/OS/Network | Search
Miss a Day? See the Archives
= Recent Articles/Updates =
( Your Tips, Upgrade Reports, Questions to news at xlr8yourmac.com)
|Apple/Mac/iOS related News/Reviews/SW Updates/PR:
|Updated Apple Support/How-To Articles:
Also see our page of Tips, Troubleshooting and How-To Guides for Mac/OS X/iOS Users.
Listing/links of Updates, DIY mod/upgrade articles, Tips and more you may have missed. (DIY Mac CPU Upgrades, Mac compatible 802.11ac wifi cards/adapters, Mac Firmware/Software updates, tips and more.)
= From my Sponsor, your click matters =
Search for Upgrades for Your Mac Model
Our Installation videos cover "DIY" upgrades for many Macs.
Also see how much RAM your Mac can use.
|Previous News Archive Summary:|
Tuesday June 24th, 2014 News
- Tips for Brightness Fluctuations on HDTVs (reply to Mac Mini/Samsung HDTV user)
- Apple article on Resolving issues between iTunes and security software updated
- Managing subscriptions using Podcasts app for iOS (updated)
- Review of Mid-2014 iMac - 15% lower price, 50% lower performance
- Apple Granted 52 Patents Covering a 3D Remote and Much More
- Illustrator CC Update (PC) up to 10 Times Faster with CUDA (Nvidia blog)
- Review of Beats Solo2 Headphones
For links to older news pages, see the Archives.
OWC XYM SPECIALS!
= UPGRADES by Model =
Upgrades for YOUR Mac!
= Refurb Mac Pros =
(Click for Current List)
= SSDs up to 4TB =
SSDs for Most Macs!
= ThunderBolt =
Drives, Docks & More
= HARD DRIVES =
Up to 12 TB HDD
HGST, WD, Seagate, Toshiba
= 2.5" HDs & DIY Kits =
Notebook Hard Drives and DIY drive/case kit bundles
= MEMORY =
Lifetime warranty RAM Upgrades!
= OPTICAL DRIVES =
Internal and External Superdrives/Blu-Ray drives
= VIDEO / DISPLAY =
Graphics cards, Displays, Adapters, Cables & more
= AUDIO ITEMS =
Interfaces, Cables, Software, Speakers, Headphones & more
= SOFTWARE =
Apps, Utilities, OS, VM, Games and more
= WIRELESS =
WiFi and Bluetooth Devices/Adapters/More
= Repair Service =
for iPhone, iPad, Macs
= iPad/iPhone/iPod =
Accessories, Cases, Docks & More