CUDA driver update to support MAC OS X 10.11.5, macOS 10.12 Developer Preview and NVIDIA display driver 346.03.10f01
(Typo? Latest driver D/L for OS X 10.11.5 is 346.03.10f02 on May 27th.
They may be referring to a new driver update for macOS 10.12 but not seen a D/L page yet.
But here's a direct D/L of WebDriver-367.05.10.05b03 for 10.12 Beta build 16A201w.)
(CUDA 7.5.30 D/L page also lists support for OS X 10.10.x, 10.9.x, unless it's leftover boilerplate. Cuda 7.5.29 was also listed as supporting 10.11.x)
An alternative method to download the latest CUDA driver is within Mac OS environment. Access the latest driver through System Preferences > Other > CUDA. Click 'Install CUDA Update'.
Supports all NVIDIA products available on Mac HW.
There may be later driver updates available via the Nvidia web driver prefs panel but as of post time (7AM Monday June 27th), did not see anything later than the May 27th f02 driver download for OS X 10.11.5. (macOS Developer Preview/10.12 not in the OS listing on D/L page.)
Micromat TechTool Pro 8.0.5 Released
- Fixed a reported application crash at launch
- Updated Bonjour service names for the Local Network tool
- Updated location and computer identification strings for Check Computer
- Other improvements and enhancements
Yamaha AV Controller App (iOS 6 or later) v4.50:
- Compatibility with 2016 network AVR & Blu-ray player models
- Functionality Improvement
(For DTS:X AVRs, adds "DTS Dialog Control" setting. See previous notes on support.)