"New NVIDIA Web driver 322.214.171.124.25.161
I got an automatic update to my NVIDIA web driver to WebDriver-3126.96.36.199.25.161. No issues at all with my 2010 cMac Pro 5,1 running OS 10.13.3 which has a Mac Edition NVIDIA GeForce GTX 680. The last update 3188.8.131.52.25.158 were problematic. This one was uneventful. CUDA Driver version is still 387.128.
Because of improvements in macOS security, the Security & Privacy Preferences may open during the installation process. If it does, click "Allow" in order for the NVIDIA Graphics Driver to load, then return to the Installer and click "Restart".
MicromatAtomic (ram tester) v1.0.3 Update (use in-app update check)
- Added support for iMac Pro (2017) models.
- Fixed memory capacity calculation for DDR4 DIMM module types.
- Fixed manufacturer naming issue for DDR2 DIMM module types.
- Updated font and animation appearance for macOS 10.13 'High Sierra' users.
- Updated the iteration count to resolve a truncation issue.
- Added additional options to the Help menu.
- Updates to the ATOMIC PDF manual.
- Updated Sparkle to version 1.18.1.
- Other minor updates and improvements.
MoviePass iOS App v3.0.6 (app store link)
- Theater & Movie Search performance improvements.
- Removed unused app location capability.
(Above implies tracking was not used, but this article says otherwise, with info on turning off location services for the MoviePass app.)
How to Upgrade the Memory in the Late 2017 iMac Pro
VLC Media Player 3.0.1 includes fixes/improvements for macOS
How to View 'Hidden' Files on a Mac
(Kronos) Vulkan Applications Enabled on Apple Platforms
MoltenVK - Run Vulkan on iOS and macOS?
How to use macOS Accessibility Vision and VoiceOver Options
OneCast App Allows Xbox One Video Game Streaming to Mac
OPPO UDP-203/205 4K UHD Player Firmware UDP20X-56-0224
Freeware VM VirtualBox v5.2.8 Update
Apple Support/Troubleshooting/How-To Article Updates:
- Using 4K displays, 5K displays, and Ultra HD TVs with a Mac
- What to do before you sell or give away your Mac
- How to Move your content to a new Mac
- How to AirPlay audio
- How to control your home with Siri
- How to automate and remotely access your HomeKit accessories
- How to use the Home app on iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
- About iTunes Store availability (dropping support for Apple TV 1 & XP/Vista)