"CUDA Application Support:
In order to run macOS Applications that leverage the CUDA architecture of certain NVIDIA graphics cards, users will need to download and install a compatible CUDA driver. CUDA driver which supports macOS Sierra 10.12.1 will be available at a later date. (See Video topics page for CUDA 8.x updates with Sierra support.)
New in Release 318.104.22.168f03:
Graphics driver updated for macOS Sierra 10.12.1 (16B2657)
Contains performance improvements and bug fixes for a wide range of applications.
Includes NVIDIA Driver Manager preference pane.
Includes BETA support for iMac and MacBook Pro systems with NVIDIA graphics
Release Notes Archive:
This driver update is for Mac Pro 5,1 (2010) users.
(2009 Mac Pro can run Sierra with the unofficial EFI 5,1 update)
BETA support is for iMac 14,2 / 14,3 (2013), iMac 13,1 / 13,2 (2012) and MacBook Pro 11,3 (2013), MacBook Pro 10,1 (2012), and MacBook Pro 9,1 (2012) users."
FYI: A reader (thanks Jmac) later said this f03 driver did not work with his 10.12.1 install. (Assume it was the original 10.12.1 release (build 16B2555). I'm not what is the reason for the later build/driver.)
Here's the download page for the Oct. 25th, 2016 Nvidia Graphics Driver 322.214.171.124f01 for macOS Sierra 10.12.1 Build 16B2555.
CUDA driver update to support macOS 10.12 and NVIDIA display driver 3126.96.36.199f01. (driver for Sierra 10.12.1 released Oct. 25th. See above for f03 driver that lists a later 10.12.1 build number.)
Supported MAC OS X 10.12.x and 10.11.x
An alternative method to download the latest CUDA driver is within Mac OS environment. Access the latest driver through System Preferences > Other > CUDA. Click 'Install CUDA Update'
Supports all NVIDIA products available on Mac HW.
FYI: The Video topics page has a later CUDA version posted Nov. 22nd, and also has links to current drivers for OS X 10.11.6 and 10.10.5 builds after recent security update installed. (Previous CUDA versions are available at Mac CUDA Drivers Archive.)
iOS 10.1.1 released (originally on Oct. 31st, but a later build on Nov 9th?)
(On Nov. 9th the release notes were updated)
- This update fixes bugs including an issue where Health data could not be viewed by some users.
FYI - iTunes 12.5.3 released Oct. 31st - same changes listed as Oct. 27th v12.5.2.
Download Nvidia Graphics Driver Update for macOS Sierra 10.12.1
Download Nvidia Graphics Driver Update for OS X 10.11.6 (build 15G1108)
Download Nvidia Graphics Driver Update for OS X 10.10.5 (build 14F2009)
OS X GarageBand 10.1.3 adds Touch Bar Support, Stability improvements/bug fixes
Pro Video Formats 2.0.5, iTunes 12.5.3, FCP X 10.3, Motion 5.3, Compressor 4.3
Watch the Apple MacBook Pro Special Event Keynote video
Apple PR on new Late 2016 MacBook Pro
Apple store page for new 27" LG UltraFine 5K Display used in Keynote
Apple store page for new 21.5" LG UltraFine 4K Display (no Thunderbolt)
Apple press release on significant update to Final Cut Pro X (v10.3)
Apple unveils new TV app for Apple TV, iPhone and iPad (available Dec.)
Video: SSD In Late 2016 'Entry-Level' MacBook Pro is Removable
Developers and creative pros are blasting the new MacBook Pro
The New MacBook Pro and What It Means For Creative Professionals
LG PR on Ultrafine 5K/4K Displays designed for Macbook and New MacBook Pro
Security Updates for Adobe Flash Player
Tips to Fix Issues that affect Mac Performance
Apple Support/Troubleshooting/How-To Article Updates:
- How to reset NVRAM on your Mac (added info for Late 2016 MacBook Pros)
- Start up your (late 2016) MacBook Pro by opening it or plugging it in
- About Apple video adapters and cables
- Apple Thunderbolt cables and adapters
- About Thunderbolt ports & displays
- Try safe mode if your Mac doesn't finish booting up
- Share files between two computers with target disk mode
- Troubleshooting video issues on external displays connected to your Mac
- Macs in USB Target Disk Mode via USB-C appear as "unknown" in Windows
- About Pro Video Formats and MXF
- Motion 5.3 release notes
- Compressor 4.3 release notes
- Final Cut Pro X 10.3 release notes
- About the Security Content of Xcode 8.1
- About the Security Content of iCloud for Windows 6.0.1
- About the Security Content of iTunes 12.5.2 for Windows