"macOS 10.13.6 Supplemental Update 2 for MacBook Pro (2018) (1.3 GB)
The macOS High Sierra 10.13.6 Supplemental Update 2 improves the stability and reliability of MacBook Pro with Touch Bar (2018) computers, and is recommended for all users."
(My earlier comment follows, before Apple posted the update download page.)
I saw Apple's Developer releases list new macOS 10.13.6 Builds 17G2307 & 15P6805, so assumed another update for 2018 MBPs. (The late July Supplemental update for 2018 MacBook Pros was posted shortly after the Dev page listed 10.13.6 builds 17G2208/15P6703. Although not mentioned on the download page, thought to be an attempt to fix throttling issues with some 8th gen Core CPUs.)
MicromatMachine Profilev1.3.2 update (use in-app update check*)
(* If running OS X 10.6.x, don't update. v1.3.1 & newer require OS X 10.7 or later.)
- Fixed missing Intel Core i9 processor model
- Updated machine and location identification strings
- Other minor fixes and enhancements
Mac Pixelmator 3.7.4 (OS X Yosemite or later. Pro version requires 10.13 or later)
- Fixed several different memory leak issues.
- On some Mac computers, it was not possible to edit text layers. Fixed.
- Improved stability when its internal preference files are manually removed.
- Rarely Pixelmator would quit unexpectedly when loading the Fonts window. Fixed.
- A range of stability improvements to the Quick Selection, Color Selection, Paint Bucket, Magic Eraser, and painting tools, as well as the Pixelmator undo system.
Apple is Planning a New Low-Cost MacBook and Pro-Focused Mac Mini
How to Use the Mac Console App to Diagnose a Crash
How to Find PWs for Wi-Fi Networks You've Signed Into
Adobe Photoshop CC Security update
Free Mortal Empires DLC pack for WARHAMMER/II early Autumn
Major update for ROME: Total War on iPad (v1.9.1)
Meet the People Helping Tim Cook Run Apple
Aspyr Refund Request FAQ
Apple Support/Troubleshooting/How-To Article Updates:
- How to keep all your messages in iCloud
- Troubleshooting Mail on Mac keeps asking for a password
- If you can't sign in to your iMessage account or FaceTime on a Mac
- How to use Time Machine to back up or restore your Mac
- Backup disks you can use with Time Machine
- About iCloud Photo Library
- If payment method is declined, or you have a billing issue in App Store or iTunes Store