BTW: A reader asked if there was a way to get Apple to add the App store back in iTunes 12.7.x. (I made a general comment about this earlier but this is the second time George has sent the following.)
"Does anyone else care that they can't get iOS third party apps updated within iTunes anymore? I have been using iTunes for years to update third party apps on 2 iPhones and 2 iPads. I don't want to have to update all the apps on each mobile device separately. I don't have the bandwidth and with net neutrality gone away, I believe it will become even more difficult (ie, costly) to process updates multiple times - it is already timely to have to download a different version of iOS for iPhones and iPads. (Brian replied "App Store Content Caching is now part of macOS rather than part of Server, so users can enable this at home to reduce bandwidth usage from multiple iOS devices." See Set up content caching on Mac.) Back to the issue - I was grateful when Apple came out with the iTunes 12.6.3 version that included the App store link. Is there any way the user community can encourage Apple the reintegrate the App Store link back into the 12.7 generation of iTunes? It would be very helpful for me and I assume others to keep that link in the software.
MicromatMachineProfile 1.2.6 update (use in-app update check)
- Added iMac Pro (2017) support.
- Fixed occasional incorrect volume format in Drives Info tab.
- Fixed Mac Pro and Mac mini server identifications.
- Updated machine and location identification strings.
- Other minor fixes and enhancements.
MicromatDrive Scope 1.1.3 update (use in-app update check)
- Fixed an issue in which the drives database would fail to load.
- Corrections to the Drive Scope PDF manual.
- Updated drive manufacturer company logos.
- Other improvements and enhancements.
Bloomberg: ARM Coprocessor may be used in Several Updated Macs
Carbon Copy Cloner v5.0.6 Release Notes
Mac Microsoft Office 2016 Word/PowerPoint Update
Chrome 64.0.3282.140 stable channel update
Firefox 58.0.1 release notes (with Security Fix)
Reviews: Samsung 860 PRO SSD, Intel SSD 760p, Crucial MX500
EVGA GeForce GTX 1070 Ti FTW2 (8GB) Review
Apple Reports First Quarter Results
Apple Support/Troubleshooting/How-To Article Updates:
- Prepare for changes (services removed) to macOS Server
- Troubleshooting a Mac that won't turn on.
- About speculative execution vulnerabilities in ARM-based and Intel CPUs
- About encrypted backups in iTunes
- Guide to using iCloud Photo Library
- How to Organize and find your photos
- Get help with iOS update and restore errors
- If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch won't turn on or is frozen