Because of improvements in macOS security, the Security & Privacy Preferences may open during the installation process. If it does, click "Allow" in order for the NVIDIA Graphics Driver to load, then return to the Installer and click "Restart".
The "Additional Information" tab on the download page has a step-by-step install guide.
(If you can't select the page's 'Accept' terms/conditions button, here's a direct download link.)
(As of post time, the download page CUDA link goes to a v396.148 from July, 2018 - the current CUDA download page (from Sept. 19th, 2018) is CUDA 410.130, but check for CUDA update in Nvidia prefs.)
Download iTunes 12.8.2 for Mac (OS X 10.10.5 or later.)
"This update resolves an issue that may prevent iTunes from playing media to third-party AirPlay speakers. It also includes minor app and performance improvements."
(for Mojave users, iTunes 12.9.3 is latest I think. If you want last version with built-in App store (iTunes 12.6.5), go here, but it's not Mojave compatible.)
Quick Tip: Take Advantage of the macOS App Switcher
Five iTunes Alternatives for Macs
SoftRAID 5.7.3 Update (release notes/changes)
Freeware VM VirtualBox 6.0.2 (with bug fix for macOS Hosts)
2019 Predictions: What's in Store for Film, TV and Music Next Year?
Oracle Critical Patch Update Advisory - January 2019 (includes Java)
Apple Support/Troubleshooting/How-To Article Updates:
- How to use target disk mode to move files to another computer.
- If Face ID isn't working on your iPhone or iPad Pro.
- How to use the Touch Bar on your MacBook Pro.
- Mac computers that have the Apple T2 Security Chip.
- How to Back up and Restore your iTunes media library
- How to deploy apps in a business environment with iTunes.
(with download of last iTunes version with built-in app store)
- How to Connect your Apple ID to your Movies Anywhere account.
- How to Redownload apps, music, movies, TV shows, and books from the App Store, iTunes Store, and Apple Books.