"Developers using Macs with NVIDIA graphics cards are reporting that after upgrading from 10.13 to 10.14 (Mojave) they are experiencing rendering regressions and slow performance.
Apple fully controls drivers for Mac OS. But if Apple allows, our engineers are ready and eager to help Apple deliver great drivers for Mac OS 10.14 (Mojave).
The Team at Nvidia"
I wondered why there's been no web Graphics driver updates posted for Mojave yet. Usually updates were posted within a week or so of the OS update release. Granted Mojave was a major update but it's been almost a month now. (I assumed Nvidia would be able to post driver updates on the web as they've done for years now. The web graphics drivers also supported more card models than the bundled driver.) Hopefully Nvidia is able to post updates for Mojave soon, or at least assist Apple with drivers in the next OS update.
Another thread on No Ethernet, No WiFi after Mojave Upgrade
(Sounds like another case of a /etc/sysctl.conf file. Rename it and reboot.
That fixed it for many, but if the /etc/sysctl.conf file isn't present, check if you had Little Snitch (or other 3rd party security or network related app/startup item or extension) installed. If so, remove it and reboot. If networking works in recovery mode, suspect a software addon issue.)
If you see the alert 'Installation cannot proceed with Boot Camp configured' when installing macOS 10.14. (Added more iMac models and info.)
- iMac (27-inch, Late 2012) with a 3TB hard drive
- iMac (27-inch, Late 2013) with a 3TB hard drive (added)
- iMac (Retina 5K, 27-inch, Late 2014) with a 3TB hard drive (added)
(The 2013/2014 models above can reinstall boot camp/Win 10 after Mojave install. They still have to remove the boot camp partition before installing Mojave however.)
libssh 0.8.4 and 0.7.6 security and bugfix release
Sony UBP-X700 and X800/UX80, X1000ES firmware updates (HDMI improvements)
Apple Support/Troubleshooting/How-To Article Updates:
- Apple web server notifications (security fixes)
- How to install and manage Safari extensions on your Mac
- How to troubleshoot Wi-Fi connectivity
- How to use AirDrop on your Mac (includes AirDrop requirements)
- How to set up and use iCloud Photos
- Enjoy your Memories in Photos (curated collections)
- How to View, change, or cancel your subscriptions
- If iTunes doesn't recognize your iPhone, iPad, or iPod
- Access your music collection on all your devices with Apple Music
- How to delete photos on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
- How to use Siri on all your Apple devices
- Read books and more with Apple Books